THIAMINE MONONITRATE 100MG
THIAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 100MG tablet is related to that class of drugs that are known as vitamin and dietary supplements. These medications are useful in the treatment of health problems caused by vitamin B1 deficiency. B1 deficiency refers to that type of health issue in which lack of thiamine affects the functioning of the nervous system, heart, and muscles. Due to the lack of thiamine, patients may face health conditions like beriberi, which can manifest in various forms, including dry beriberi, wet beriberi, and Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome. The symptoms of B1 deficiency include muscle weakness, fatigue, confusion, irritability, loss of appetite, and heart problems, among others.
The dose and duration of Thiamin Hydrochloride tablet is decided by professional doctors, only after monitoring the health condition of patients. Self-medication of this drug can be dangerous for the users so always prefer the consultancy of the doctor before starting the course of this medication. Due to some specific reasons, some people are unable to absorb vitamin B1 from food, and they feel symptoms of B1 deficiency. With the use of this medication, some patients feel common side effects like stomach upset, nausea, diarrhea, skin rash, and dizziness. These symptoms of Thiamin Hydrochloride tablet resolve after some time and do not require any medical health treatment. If the patient feels severe side effects with the use of the drug then it will be good for him if he takes instant health treatment.
The primary function of this medicine is to fulfill the need for essential vitamins in the body of a patient like B1. This is a lab-made vitamin, also called thiamine. It helps improve the mental health of a person and also treats damage to nerves due to diabetics. This drug is useful in the treatment of many health issues like beriberi, and a health condition caused by prolonged vitamin deficiency. Thiamine works by delivering essential nutrients to the nerves and improves the symptoms of arthritis and Alzheimer’s disorders.
Thiamin Hydrochloride 100mg tablets are generally considered safe with the advice of a doctor. However, there are a few precautions to keep in mind when using this supplement, which is as follows.
• Individuals who are allergic to thiamine or any of the other ingredients in the supplement should not take it.
• Thiamine supplements may interact with certain medical conditions, such as diabetes, liver disease, and kidney disease. It is important to consult with a healthcare provider before starting this supplement if you have any medical conditions.
• Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult with their healthcare provider before taking the Thiamin Hydrochloride tablet for safety purposes.
• Thiamine supplements may interact with certain medications, such as diuretics and thyroid hormone replacement therapy. It is important to consult with a healthcare provider if you are taking any medications before starting a thiamine supplement.
• Taking too much thiamine can be harmful, and may cause symptoms such as nausea, fatigue, and muscle weakness.
• Always follow the recommended dosage, and do not exceed the recommended daily intake of thiamine.
• It is important to consult with a healthcare provider before starting any new supplement like Thiamin Hydrochloride and ensure that it is safe and appropriate for your individual needs.
Professional healthcare provider always recommends that patients to keep Thiamin Hydrochloride tablet in a cool and dry place away from sunlight. To avoid choking hazards it is necessary to keep this medication away from children and pets.
Patients may feel symptoms of side effects with the use of this medicine, but it vary from person to person. It is not compulsory that every patient feel these side effects. Following is a list of some particular side effects.